Friday, September 30, 2011

Jealousy - Part 1

Jealousy.  It's one of the most complicated emotions that comes with TTC for a long time.  Everyone agrees that it's a selfish, unflattering emotion.  But, almost all of us experience it.  I like to focus my baby-envy on celebrities since their such easy targets.


There are probably tons of celebrities who have gotten pregnant and/or given birth since Mr. GG and I started trying, but a few in particular have really stoked my jealousy either because of our similar situations (besides the rich star thing).  Hilary Duff got married the same day I did.  Beyonce and Natalie Portman are just about the same age as me.  But it's normal to be jealous of celebrities right? Right? : / 


Haha...I'm 24, my ring is 14 carats, and I've got 1 bun in the oven.

Doesn't my bump go perfectly with my superstar husband and fabulous career?

My Harvard education and Oscar are nothing compared with the joy of motherhood.

Luckily, the green-eyed monster usually only rears it's head with people I don't know very well.  More on that to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment