Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful...

that DH let me sleep in since I was up for almost an hour with Dylan last night.

that Dylan is starting to string words together into sentences even if he now repeats "mommy where are you?" instead of napping.

that Frozen occupied the boys (D and his cousin) long enough for the adults to eat a nice relaxed dinner tonight.

that my mom is watching Dylan tomorrow night so that DH and I can have a night alone. We were going to do Vegas, but now we're staying in town and might just go to the movies...

that I spied Dylan's cousin putting his turkey headband on Dylan's head.

that my family lives nearby and I get to see them all the time.

that I have this little life...it's pretty sweet.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful list. Glad your Thanksgiving was so special.

    ReplyDelete