Monday, December 1, 2014

#MicroblogMondays - Black Friday, etc.

I've never shopped on Black Friday as an adult. First, I value sleep way too much. Second, I am not a split-second decision type of person. I often visit a store 3 times before buying something. Third, I despise crowds. But...

my amazing little sleeper has been quite the opposite recently. And on Black Friday, he woke up at 5:45 am for the day (versus between 7 and 8). So we snuggled (and watched Frozen), but then I figured we might as well shop a bit.

I picked a strip mall near our house (Old Navy, Marshalls, DSW...). I still wasn't ready to try a real mall and I also didn't need anything in particular. At about 8:00 the parking lot was pretty open, Old Navy was 50% off (no deals any of the other places) and I got some clothes for myself, my sister, and Dylan at a great price!

Dylan fell asleep in the stroller and I felt like people would be thinking that I dragged my sleepy child out for my own benefit, but all in all, a pretty good first experience.





1 comment:

  1. I'm getting help with typing, so please excuse the typos. Glad your first Black Friday was a good one

    ReplyDelete