But in a nutshell:
- Feeding is going much better although Dylan still needs to be gaining more weight.
- Nanny is going well for the most part although I wish that English was her first language. I'm not sure she always understands what I'm asking. : /
- I quit pumping!! I'm sad and happy, but trying to focus on the freedom of it all.
- I'm planning a first birthday party! Where has the time gone?
- Teaching is so much harder when you have a child at home. Wow. (I also had a child at home last spring, but it was a child who slept all the time and it was the end of the school year...totally different than my big boy who needs real food and daily baths and doesn't stay in one spot.)
- Oh and I have bedbugs. FML. And yes, I did also just tent the house for termites in February. I'm trying to avoid thinking about clearing out and washing everything in both bedrooms after work today and tomorrow. Maybe that will make it less painful? Nope. Not working.
- And the dog has a cyst or something on her knee. She had knee surgery the week of the termites. Hoping this one goes away on its own (am in contact with vet).
So yeah, no time to blog although I literally think about it every single day. School should settle down in a week or two and hopefully I'll be back at it.