Friday, October 17, 2014

A Little Bit of Snuggling Goes a Long Way

This would probably be part 3 in my marriage chronicles if you were really keeping track.

For the past week or so, DH has been snuggling with me in the morning. (I get up around 6, he gets up after I leave.) It so simple and so small, but it follows me into my day and I catch myself thinking happy husband thoughts.

Marriage is not the easiest thing in the world and ours has its ups and down, but snuggling...that is pretty easy. Go try it!

3 comments:

  1. Not to be TMI but whenever I try this someone is unable to accept it for what it is (snuggling) and is ultimately disappointed in what it's not (an invitation for a quickie)... oh well! Glad it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hear you! Maybe it's the 6am aspect that keeps things clear for us. I am NOT a morning person. He laughs when he starts asking me questions and I barely mumble one-word answers.

      Delete
  2. You are preaching to the choir here! I LOVE snuggling!

    ReplyDelete