Monday, October 13, 2014

#MicroblogMondays - Hot Diggity Dog!


Otherwise titled: "Just a little DIY."

We had Dylan's second birthday this weekend. I love arts and crafts, but I don't do them because I don't have the time, and I love me some Pinterest, but I don't like to stress myself out beyond reason. So I added just a few simple touches to Dylan's party: a Clubhouse sign and a Clubhouse picture with Dylan's name on it. They are just made from construction paper and exactly follow the pins, but I had fun making them (about 2-3 hours total). My mom made the gift bags and putting Oreos into the cupcakes for Mickey Ears (crushed Oreos on top) took just 10 minutes. I bought a cupcake stand, piñata, plates, and happy birthday sign.


Dylan loves the hot dog dance which DH had playing throughout so he danced the party away!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dylan!

    Such a cute little boy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's TWO?!?!? Woah. Time is flying too quickly! Happy birthday, Dylan!

    ReplyDelete