Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Writer's Block?

I've started 3 posts since yesterday, but I'm just not feeling them.

So I'll keep this short and sweet.

1) Ultrasound number 2 is tomorrow!  I'll be 7w6d.  I don't have any specific expectations for it, but I want much clearer stats on how the babies are measuring and what their heartbeats are since I didn't get that the first time.  I also want to know from the docs whether it's normal to be "behind" when there are 4 (because they seemed to be behind last week).  It makes sense that it would be normal, but I need some validation!  And I guess I just hope there are no shocks...last week was enough.  No 5th baby appearing - please.

2) I cannot believe the impact of LFCA!  I had over 2,000 pageviews yesterday!  That is WAY above average.  There are also 12 new followers!  Welcome.  I'll try to add in some additional background about myself over the next few days.

3) School is out in 5 days.  I am extremely excited about this.  I'd like to experience my nausea and exhaustion on my own schedule - or at least as much of my own as the dog with give me.

My appointment tomorrow is at 11:15 Pacific time...I'll try to update by 4.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking a lot about you. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I wish you lots and lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from LFCA--wishing you the best
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FX for tomorrow! I'll be holding your virtual hand :) I really hope you don't mind, I submitted you to the LFCA. It seemed like you could use some support in your corner for the next few months (and beyond!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is LFCA? Good luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow. Sending you positive vibes! (mrs. lantern)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you! Hope everything goes very, very well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for great news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete