I took a 3 hour nap, then woke up hungry. Sleep. Eat. I'm practically a baby myself.
My husband likes normal food and I like random things. And especially lately, I have a really hard time deciding what to eat. But every once in awhile I have a flash of knowledge. Tonight's was "I want artichokes!" But Mr. GG doesn't like artichoke. And I couldn't figure out anything to make both of us happy, so I just bought whatever I felt like at the store.
Here's my list:
- Cool Ranch Doritos - I've always liked these, but I don't eat them often. I've been on a salt fix recently.
- Salsa Verde - I really wanted tamales the other night, but couldn't find any. I LOVE salsa verde. I don't have anything to put it with...didn't even buy tortilla chips, but I have it.
- Lots of Fruit: nectarines, cherries, bananas, juice
- Orange Gatorade - I constantly have a headache. I think I'm drinking enough, but it's really hard. So I bought some Gatorade to supplement.
- Red Licorice - I really wanted one (from the self-serve canisters) but I didn't want to steal it, so I made a small bad. I ate one anyway, so it's basically the same difference.
- Tropical Jelly Beans - I ate these while I shopped. Sometimes I really just need sugar.
- Milk - Organic 1%. I'm still newly in love with ultra-pasteurization. It lasts forever!
- Cereal - My Kashi Go Lean was too expensive at my store, so I got Grape Nuts which I haven't had in forever and a bran flake cereal.
- Vanilla Yogurt
- An Artichoke - Of course!
- A loaf of french bread
Pretty random, right? None of this really goes together to make an actual meal. But I guess it's there now if I crave it!
I have my first ultrasound with the perinatologist tomorrow...10 weeks. I'll update afterwards.
Still planning to reduce in a couple of weeks. I'll write more about that when I'm up for it.
Pretty random, right? None of