Thursday, December 15, 2011

Verdict Still Out

So my temp rose a lot, which it NEVER does on day 10, which gives me a lot of hope.

But the test was a BFN.

I feel ok about it all because I think the temp is really important so...verdict is out for now.

Oh, and I may have taken the test with me in the car on the way to work so I could keep staring at it.  But I realized I couldn't throw it away in my classroom or my students would see it and I didn't want to just leave it out in the car, so I put it in the center console.  Yep.

Here's my chart:



6 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for the next few days! That IS a big fat temp jump, which is quite exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know no one ever likes this advice, but WAIT TO TEST! Lol. I can't tell you how much easier it is just to get your period rather than NOT see that 2nd pink line. The invisible pink line haunts me like a period never will. Your chart looks good, fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jesica - I have completely agreed in the past and have given that advice to many people, but the last few months I've flip-flopped! It's weird how this process keeps changing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!!!
    -mrslilybugg

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still early!!! Hold on :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another BFN today, but temp at 98.2 and feeling kinda crampy. Haven't given up hope.

    ReplyDelete