Sunday, May 6, 2012


Well's not positive yet.

I was really hoping this would just be quick and easy, but I guess I have to wait a bit longer.

Mr. GG decided today's odds were 20% but our overall odds are 90%. (based in no way on science, but slightly taking the bell curve into consideration)

It was nice because it made a negative a bit easier (though not easy).

I'm scared and wondering of I still have symptoms (my boons are still sore but not as sore...I feel stuff down there but nothing specific...) but I'm holding off on freak-out mode until Friday's beta.

I might test tomorrow, but I also might wait two days.

As always, I will let you know!


  1. Not giving up hope yet. ((((HUGS))))

  2. It is definitely still early. I have lots of hope for you.

    I also hope you're having a fantastic weekend. Hang in there. It won't be too long now!

  3. Yep, still early, hoping for the very best news on Friday! :)

  4. C'mon, Friday...get here already!! My hope are so high for you...hang in there. xoxo

  5. You are still too early. HCG doesn't hit the bloodstream until day 6 after 5 day transfer. See the following link:

  6. I'm still virtually positive I'm out, but hubs is still hoping. Gotta love the boys & their good vibes. :)

  7. I did not get a faint BFP until 7dp5dt. This is the best site out there.

    According to this, even with a perfect transfer - meaning everything hatches and implants right on schedule, HCG isn't even being secreted yet. I still have hope for you!

    1. Ooops, I should read the other comments first :) I was just so excited to have a "useful link" to share in a comment thread :)