I was pretty sure it would be positive after the 5 FRERs and one digital that said the same thing. Today's line showed up immediately and may be darker than the control.
But there was something about hearing it from the nurse's mouth that made it seem so much more official!
My follow-up beta is on Tuesday. Then I'll have an OB ultrasound after the 29th (6 1/2 weeks).
I definitely teared up looking at Mother's Day Cards when I saw the "Mommy-to-be" ones. I had to look away.
Today I have also officially passed one of my personal milestones - this is the most pregnant I've ever been. Last time (you can read about it here, Worst Day Ever), I only made it 4 1/2 days (14 1/2 dpo). I can totally tell the difference too. There's a lot more going on in my body this time and the lines are MUCH darker!
Today is 15dpo (or 10dp5dt) and I'm feeling about the same.
- Tired - taking a mid-morning nap during my prep period
- Crampy - at times I've winced out loud! While walking into the RE today I had to stop for a really intense muscle cramp-like feeling in my uterus (really small spot). Boob soreness - same; not extreme
- Teary - often
- Light-headed when I get up too fast.
- Peeing more frequently (does once per period yesterday count as frequent?)
- And I'm hungry much more frequently - mostly craving cheese.
I want to wish everyone a fabulous weekend. If you are dreading Mother's Day, I sincerely hope that this will be your last without good news! And if you're a mom or mom-to-be. Happy Mother's Day!