Here are the new stats:
There might be a couple of others; it was hard to tell.
The NP said that the size on trigger day was the best predictor of maturity and she said they like them to be above 15. Hopefully the two 15s will grow a bit before I trigger tonight, then I can expect 9ish mature eggs.
I'm very excited to get to the real part of this process!
But some of my irrational fears are also starting to set in:
- What if they shrink before Thursday?
- What if I ovulate on my own?
And I'm starting to think about the rational fears too:
- What if the eggs don't fertilize?
- Will I have any to freeze?
- Will the embies make it to a 5 day transfer?
I'm going to go schedule a massage for this evening and celebrate my last shot!