Alright, I'm playing along since Storkchaser from DogMomChasingTheStork asked so nicely : ). I haven't posted too many random facts about me lately and I know I have some new readers. Enjoy!
Here are the rules:
Post the rules. (These are the rules)
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What was your favorite food as a child? My mom says I loved lima beans!
2. What’s the #1 song on your Ipod/MP3 player playlist? The Garden State Soundtrack. I usually go for relaxing music. But my current favorite song is the one by Gaultier.
3. What is your least favorite mode of transportation? Something crowded, smelly, or scary (like a motorcycle.)
4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Mostly all of them. Probably putting my clothes away.
5. What is your favorite Halloween costume you have dressed up in? I hate Halloween because I like dressing up but I think it's too much pressure! So I always try to come up with something at the last minute and it's often kinda lame. I was Harry Potter this last year which was fun. I was also one of Lenny's rabbits from Of Mice and Men one year. I thought it was funny. Some of my students got it. (Those are my school costumes.)
6. If you could stay a certain age forever, what would it be? I'm liking 31. But my body felt a little better a few years ago. So I'd want my life now, but maybe my 25 year old body.
7. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? I was going to say none, but actually Nina Garcia from Project Runway. I've gotten it twice, many years apart. I hope it's not an insult since she's much older than me!
8. What’s the first thing you do when you arrive at your destination while traveling? Lay on the bed.
9. What was one of the best parties you have ever been to? Hmm...tough one. I really had fun at the foam party I went to in college! We host pretty cool parties at our house. I think the 80's party was the best one, for my husband's 40th birthday. We even had karaoke with a speaker system in the backyard.
10. What do you miss most about being a kid? I guess the lack of responsibilities and the fact that everything was excited and anything was still possible.
11. The best part of waking up is? Folgers in your cup? No. I hate waking up. I love sleeping. Having my dog next to me makes it a little sweeter. She's only allowed in bed in the early morning.
1. If you could choose the time you wake up each day, when would it be?
2. Where have you always wanted to go...anywhere in the world?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. How is your life different from how you thought it would be when you were 15?
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What did you do after high school? Go to school? Get a job?
7. What's your favorite book?
8. Do you have any irrational fears?
9. What are your top 5 favorite TV shows?
10. Which character on Friends do you most identify with? (Please don't say you're too young to know! My students are and it makes me feel sad and old.)
11. Post your favorite some ecard. (If you don't know what this is, google it or go to Pinterest. You'll die laughing.)
My work filter won't let me post my favorite:
"I'm sorry for the unkind words I spoke out of hunger."
I sent it to my husband and told him to reference it whenever necessary : ).
* * * * *
I don't really like tagging people, so how about if this sounds fun to you and you haven't been tagged yet, you say that I tagged you? I had fun writing my questions...I was on a roll. So I hope lots of you choose to answer them, even if you've already answered other ones!